[nfbwatlk] Saturday Sno/King chapter meeting

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Jan 13 15:34:46 UTC 2015

hello all,
Please join us at the Buzz Inn Steakhouse for our chapter meeting on Saturday at 9am.
Address:
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204

(425) 353-9620

Look forward to seeing you.
Julie
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!