[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter meeting; dues, elections

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 23:34:54 UTC 2015

Are you new to blindness and the NFB? Welcome!
Have you been away from the organization for awhile? Welcome back!

Come and join the most dynamic organization of blind people in King County; the Greater Seattle Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

What’s on this month’s agenda?  Legislation affecting blind people and election of chapter officers.

When: Saturday, January 17 from 10:00 am-noon
Where: City University, 521 Wall St., Seattle
Dues: $5.00 per year or $100.00 for a lifetime membership
We have a 50/50 drawing at the end of each meeting; $1 per ticket.

We are: workers, students, volunteers, retired folks, parents and business owners; Native American, Asian, Hispanic, Caucasian, African American, straight and LGBT,

We work hard and we have a lot of fun!

We are active in our local communities, our state NFB affiliate and in the NFB nationally. We are helping blind people live the lives we want.