[nfbwatlk] Wishes were outstanding 2015

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu Jan 1 06:59:54 UTC 2015

Readings for all of my friends in Washington state, I’m dropping this note to you all wish you an outstanding and prosperous 2015, as the new year starts for me during your 11 o’clock hour because it is midnight here in the Rocky Mountain West. I figured that it would be a good time to pass along best wishes to all of you for an outstanding and successful 2015.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
Message phone, 505-369-3283.
Note the text of this email has been generated by using Dragon 4.0 the Mac, some words, spellings, syntax, may be incorrect. Any errors by the result of that of the software owr the dictation process.
maurice mines
kd0iko at icloud.com