[nfbwatlk] This month's Greater Seattle Chapter meeting - February 21

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Feb 18 00:21:04 UTC 2015

NFB of Washington Talk,

The Greater Seattle Chapter of the NFb of Washington will meet this Saturday, February 21, at 10:00 at our customary meeting location, which is City University, 520 Wall Street.  520 Wall street is between fifth and Sixth Avenues on the south side of Wall Street in Belltown.

This month, our major topic will be what to expect from the Washington Department of Services for the Blind.  Director LouOma Durand  and DSB assistant director for customer services, Michael MacKillop, will be present to talk to us about what we can and should expect from DSB.  This will not be a session to discuss individual issues, rather a general question and answer discussion about receiving effective vocational rehabilitation services.

Please plan to attend and invite others.

Noel