[nfbwatlk] moving away

Les lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 04:00:05 UTC 2015

Hello all of you, I thought I should keep you updated  on last post, moving
away. My daughter thought she had this job in  Nevada, the job recruiter
today she had it, but she never got a contract. The job recruiter said that
the lady that hires went on vacation, and that as soon as she got back he
paid put the pressure on her to hire my daughter. Well, I guess she is
really taking a long vacation. We haven't heard anything at all yet. In the
meantime my daughter is filling out applications elsewhere. S we'll see.
That's all I know, I will fefinitely keep everyone posted. I any case, I
will keep my same phone number and email address wherever we go.

Les Fitzpatrick