[nfbwatlk] Fwd: Skills Inc contact for accessibility testing

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 04:17:17 UTC 2015

I have been asked to forward the following request. I know of at least one member who responded to the first email and never heard back from Ms. Gromoff. I have emailed her with the suggestion that, if someone does not meet their criteria, that she at least send them a brief email to that effect.

Marci