[nfbwatlk] FW: ScripTalk now in Lynnwood WA

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 30 18:20:47 UTC 2015

From: Sharla Glass [mailto:sglass at envisionamerica.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:47 AM
Subject: ScripTalk now in Lynnwood WA

We are excited to let you know that we have signed up the first ScripTalk
pharmacy in Washington!  ScripTalk is now available at the Lynnwood Walmart
located at 17222 Highway 99.  They can be contacted at: 425-245-1713.  Once
customers have requested the service, Walmart will tell En-Vision America to
send the customer a ScripTalk Station.  The program is free of charge.

If customers would rather go to a different Walmart location, they can ask
their pharmacist to provide the service.  If he/she is unaware of how to get
set up they can contact Amanda Tolson of En-Vision America at
1-800-890-1180.  Of course we are happy to give information to ANY
pharmacist who is interested in complying with ADA using ScripTalk.

Other ScripTalk options include:

.         CVS.com mailorder 888-861-4363

.         Walmart mail order  888-227-3403

.         Optum Rx Mailorder (offers ScripView also)  public insurance
855-475-5088.  Private insurance -855-505-5107

.         Aetna Mailorder  800-262-2226

.         Caremark (Offers Braille and ScripView also)  800-552-8159

Please share this information with those who may benefit.  Let me know if
you have questions or need additional materials to promote ScripTalk.

Sharla Glass

Marketing, Purchasing & Data Management

En-Vision America, Inc.

1845 Hovey Ave., Normal, IL 61761

Email:       sglass at envisionamerica.com

Toll Free:  (800) 890-1180 x152

Phone:      (309) 452-3088 x152

Fax:          (309) 452-3643

cid:image001.gif at 01CC0412.DD496940

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it.