[nfbwatlk] Guide dog users

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 02:31:54 UTC 2015

I think this is a very good idea. The NFB of Washington will certainly support this effort.

For the phone call you are welcome to use the same free conference call service we use for state board meetings. You simply publicize the same phone number and access code to anyone who is interested.

Organizing state-level groups of our NFB divisions is becoming more and more common. I think it gives people another way to be involved. Please let me know if there are other ways I can help.

Marci