[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:19:52 UTC 2015

Hi Mike, I'll be happy to send a message to the NAGDU list and
see what I get back.  Personally I don't like sitting on the
aisle, because I think there is more danger of my dog's feet or
tail being run over by the galley cart, so I always ask to sit by
the window, and indeed had to fight to get to sit by a window
once on a United Flight.  I had asked for window seating when I
made my reservation and explained why, but they put me on athe
aisle anyway.  I refused the seat, and the United gate agent
wouldn't budge.  Then someone else who was working behind the
counter said, "Let's move her to first class".  So that's what
happened.  Lol.  Having a dog on the aisle does leave little room
for people to get by on their way to the lav, the flight
attendants with their service carts, and all.  But I'll check it
out.    Peace,    Debby