[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 29 00:00:03 UTC 2014

Debby:

If I remember correctly, the icons all end up in the same order but may be
compressed vertically. Of course, your Home Button will be on the left or
right rather than being on the bottom.

I hadn't thought about it much as a little exploration always made it clear
to me what was happening.

Perhaps Connie can answer your question better than I can.

Mike