[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

Jessiaca Evans jje1203 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:56:49 UTC 2014

Sent from iPhonhi there: yes, I do know about applevis. However, I stumbled upon them purely by accident. Also, they do have a twitter account and a website. You can follow them at @applevis. They are a wealth of information, knowledge, and resources. I hope this information helps someone else, and is useful to others.

Sent from my iPhone