[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

Jessiaca Evans jje1203 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:23:17 UTC 2014

Hello Elizabeth: I too am surprised at the way this matter was handled. I am also excited to buy this app, but was awestruck and dismayed by the abrupt answer to your question. I expected a benign answer, and was immediately surprised by a confrontation. There may be those of us who do not know about the Apple this website/Podcasts, and, may not know about the user guide for this app. I do not know the answer to your question, but, I am sorry that you were not successful in having your questions answered in a kind, and efficient manner.
Do not let this experience to tear you from buying this app. It truly is a lifesaver, and I would recommend the app to anyone who needs it. Regards

Sent from my iPhone