[nfbwatlk] At Large Chapter Meeting Reminder

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 00:22:20 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

It is time once again for the NFB of Washington At Large chapter meeting. I will be moderating this month’s meeting. The meeting will take place this Sunday, September 28 at 7:30 p.m. via our usual phone number and access code; 712-432-0140 and 849246#.

I apologize for the late notice. If you know of any folks who do not live near one of our chapters please contact them and encourage them to call in. We will talk about the upcoming convention, and also ways to develop the At Large chapter.

Marci Carpenter
206-604-5507