[nfbwatlk] Re Cyrus Habib

Elizabeth Rene rene0373 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:34:14 UTC 2014

What an inspiring article! Thank you so much, Noel, for posting it. And what a role model we have in Sarah's Habib. Not all of us have had supportive parents to a nourish our spirits and launch us on the way to our dreams. But we have bold spirits, we have one another, and we have the Nfb. I'm so proud to have such a distinguished blind legislator in our state. Let's live into the full potential of our own unique gifts and show the next generation of blind children what they can do.

Elizabeth M René
Attorney at Law
WSBA #10710
KCBA #21824