[nfbwatlk] Sno/king meeting Saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Sep 16 17:05:23 UTC 2014

hello all,
Would like to invite you to our meeting  this Saturday September 20 at 9am.
We will be at the Buzz Inn Steakhouse red Room
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 353-9620
come and have a  cup of coffee, breakfast or just to share camaraderie and fellowship.
We will be sharing ideas and information regarding the upcoming state convention in Vancouver.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Julie Warrington / President

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!