[nfbwatlk] Uber sued for allegedly refusing rides to theblind and putting a dog in the trunk from The Washington Post

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Sep 15 02:05:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
I handed my kitty over to a cab driver once and he put him in the trunk
because he didn't like cats. I heard my poor kitty meowing back there and I
opened the door and started to get out until the driver got my kitty out of
the trunk.
Thanks
Lauren

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things
are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."
www.catlines.com