[nfbwatlk] At-large member (and even non-member) meeting by phone this Sunday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m.

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Oct 20 23:22:05 UTC 2014

***Correcting date****

This Sunday, October 26, at 7:30 P.M., the National Federation of the Blind of Washington's "At Large Chapter" will hold a teleconference. All who are interested in making our at large chapter a bigger and better organization that will be an integral part of the National Federation of the Blind are encouraged to attend.

I will be the host of this meeting. Please help make this call a success by letting any blind and parents of blind Washingtonians you know about the call.  Perhaps you have met unaffiliated blind folks in the state who might like to participate.  Please call them and tell them we would like to hear what they have to say about their experiences as blind Washingtonians.

The call in number is (712) 432-0140. The participant pass code is: 849246#.

We'll be  talking about any topics of interest to those who participate in the call.  Perhaps someone in an area that does not have a chapter will bring an issue to our attention or seek advice about how to tackle a blindness-related problem he or she is having.

Noel