[nfbwatlk] Appointed to the SRC Council

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 30 21:38:27 UTC 2014

Debby:

Congrats on your appointment.

Sorry you have shingles. As you indicate, many people have rather a tough
time with it.

Your urging all to get the shingles vaccine comes rather too late for me,
however. I got shingles in my forties. It was in a nerve around the middle
of my body. Felt like someone had slugged me in the stomach. Other than
that, though, shingles didn't affect me as severely as it seems to many
others including my late father.

Here's hoping you recover quickly.

Mike Freeman