[nfbwatlk] At Large Call

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:43:09 UTC 2014

Hi all! In all the hustle of this day, I almost forgot! It is
that time again for our At-Large chapter call.  When? Sunday
night, Nov.  23, 2014; What time? 7:30 pm.  Where: 712-432-0140
and the access code is 849246#.  Why? Because WE LOVE YOU!!! This
call's for you! If you, your friends or family are not connected
with a chapter, (or even if you are, but you want to talk about
NFB philosophy, what's happening in the National Federation of
the Blind, or your Thanksgiving plans, then this is where you
want to be! So come one, come all! WE WANT to TALK to YOU!!!
Yours truly, Debby Phillips, will be moderating this call.
AGAIN, here is the call-in information.  712-432-0140 and the
access code is 849246#.