[nfbwatlk] Transportation Committee

Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 17:48:39 UTC 2014

Lilly:

It depends upon the committee. We don't have many committees. But the
Transportation Committee is being formed as a result of questions and
comments during Saturday's seminar in Seattle regarding the failure of
Proposition 1 in Seattle and the increasing difficulties obtaining public
transportation throughout the state. The committee is charged with thinking
up practical strategies for making public transit more available. Of course,
such strategies will undoubtedly be different for rural and urban
environments.

Mike