[nfbwatlk] Seminar reminder

M J via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 18:49:39 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I am very excited about our NFB of Washington Spring Seminar this Saturday, May 17th at 9:00 a.m. at City University, 521 Wall St in Seattle. We will be meeting in the Vancouver Room on the 1st floor. It is very spacious and has its own sound system.

Attached you will find the agenda. There has, however, been one change. Rep. Eileen Cody will be speaking at 9:30 a.m. as she has other commitments later in the day.

We will have free coffee (and decaf) first thing in the morning thanks to a generous donation from the Starbucks which is located on site. Of course you may also purchase other items from them. They will be open prior to our start time. We will also provide water and snacks, as well as beverages with lunch. In addition, there are vending machines in the building.

So bring your spirit and energy (the coffee should help with that). The future of our NFB affiliate holds many possibilities and challenges. Together we can shape that future, support each other and strengthen our organization.

The day will be filled with learning, activity and fun!

See you there,

Marci Carpenter
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net