[nfbwatlk] New member coming to Seattle soon

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:06:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I'm a blind doctoral
student getting ready to defend my dissertation in social psychology
at the University of Colorado, and I just got a two-year postdoc
fellowship at UW in the rehab medicine department, so my husband and I
will be moving to Seattle around June 1. I have been active in the NFB
since 2003 when I started college, and I served on the board of
directors for the National Association of Blind Students and was its
president from 2009-2011. I'm looking forward to joining up with the
WA affiliate and will be attending national convention this year as
part of WA.

Best regards,
Arielle