[nfbwatlk] computer failing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 9 13:57:40 UTC 2014

Lauren may be correct. However, I've heard of some people who had problems
with Dell computers and you have to be on the lookout as you don't always
get a full keyboard that allows you to control your screen-reader easily.

Moreover, anything you buy right now would be running windows 8.1 or even
8.2 and this might involve a learning curve you might not be interested in.

Were it me, I'd go for a used computer running windows 7.

Mike