[nfbwatlk] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 28 23:17:51 UTC 2014

Mike:  I think this happens because people allow LInked-In to send
invitations to everybody in their address books.  And then they go
out because most address books automatically include everyone who
mails you, including mailing lists.  I just never let Linked-In use
my address book.  If you do, I don't know whether or not you could
edit the choices, presume you can, but most people obviously don't.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org