[nfbwatlk] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:41:51 UTC 2014

Marcy, I  appreciate the invite to the lincked in invitation and I  will
hold on to it until I  am a  bit more knowledgeable and then I  will
participate. I  am at a  point where I  only know how to use the email
program some and the commands for word. I  seem to be going very slowly but
I  guess that is better than not at all. Having not used the computer for a
couple of years after I  first moved up here since I  was trying to get us
settled and Ray took the role of communicator for our household. I  have had
to go from a  desktop that used XP to a  laptop using Windows 7. It is like
starting from scratch in many ways. Have a  good convention. I  would have
liked to be there but finances just would not permit it this year. I
certainly plan to be there next year Lord willing.