[nfbwatlk] FW: Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 15:12:13 UTC 2014

From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 6:19 AM
Subject: Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Attention all vehicle donation drivers:

Ohio and Maryland are now running neck and neck for first place in our Honk
Honk Hustle with 5 vehicles donated since May 1. Second place has 5 states
tied with 2 donations a piece. Those states are California, Florida,
Missouri, New York and Pennsylvania. Not far behind are 17 states with 1
vehicle donated since May 1. They are Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona,
Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New
Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.
Who will be roaring into the winner's circle on July 1?

Stay tuned for the June 16 standings update to see who's in the lead for our
final lap of the Hustle.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping us steer this program down the road to
success!

Joanne

Joanne Wilson

Director, Affiliate Development

Office of the President

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335

Email:  <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org> jwilson at nfb.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>  or call 1-855-659-9314

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.