[nfbwatlk] Mariners & barbecue reminders

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 04:09:46 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

If you haven’t done so, get your tickets for the Greater Seattle chapter Mariners fundraiser on Friday, August 8th. Go to
www.mariners.com/nfb.
Promo code “nfb”

Also, we need to know how many ribs and hamburger/veggie burger patties to bu. RSVP to me by next Monday, August 4th for the chapter barbecue at Noel and Jim’s; 3800 S. Ferris Pl. Please tell me how many are attending. Guests are welcome. As a reminder, the barbecue is FREE. Seattle chapter members should bring side dishes, salads or desserts. Ou of town folks just bring yourselves. There will be a keg of beer (purchased privately). For a $5 donation you receive a refillable cup. There will also be a 50/50 drawing, so bring money for that if you want to buy $1 tickets.

Came and join the fun!

Marci Carpenter
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net