[nfbwatlk] Shop till you drop!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jul 18 21:37:38 UTC 2014

Elizabeth.
I think Marci's suggestion is a good one. Why not post an announcement requesting those wishing to receive your product announcements and reviews send you a private email to this effect. You could then send your musings to those wanting them without incurring the wrath of those who value quiet inboxes above all else.

Mike Freeman