[nfbwatlk] Shop till you drop!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 18:02:11 UTC 2014

I think this is a great use to inform us of products that are more accessible them others. I bought a toaster that has dots for each setting. It didn't take a rocket scientist for lil ol me to figure out what the dots meant. So I would rate my ten dollar toaster accessible out of the box.

I learned on another list there is a web site that has a lot of products cooking instructions available to us, smile for canned and packaged items. That is so kicking good, smile.

There are more things I don't know then I do know, and I am proud to say I am a life time learner.

I vote yes a couple times a month of neat things you find is fabulous for me.

Becky
Butterfly Knitting
b.butterfly at comcast.net