[nfbwatlk] National rep for our Convention this Fall

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:42:52 UTC 2014

Good.  He really is a dynamic speaker.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Freeman via nfbwatlk
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:23 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] National rep for our Convention this Fall

Fellow Federationists and friends:

I just received a call from President Riccobono: Anil Lewis will be our
national rep. It will be his first time at a NFB convention in the Evergreen
State.

Anil is a dynamic speaker and is now the Director of our Jernigan Institute.
He is therefore an excellent choice as we revitalize our affiliate.

You won't want to miss our convention this year. More detail next week.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington