[nfbwatlk] Welcome Jennifer

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 17:04:16 UTC 2014

Jennifer, we have a mom here in Shelton with a blind daughter. The daughter
now goes to the Vancouver school for the blind. I don't see her very often,
but now you are here, I will clue her into this list, smile.

Welcome, big surprise for my parents having a child with blindness. They had
no mentors. No literature. No hope. So glad it is different. That kids must
learn and not just be pushed along.

Becky and guide dog Jake
Shelton, WA