[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Jul 15 20:02:11 UTC 2014

hello fellow federationists
Please join us for our chapter meeting this Saturday.
we will be meeting at the Buzz Inn Steakhouse at 9am.
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 353-9620

We'll be listening to our new president share his very first presidential release.

Bring friends and family for some excelent fellowship.
We are planning a annual picnic at Julie & tom'
12616 12th Ave NW Marysville

this will be on a small private lake with plenty of  outdoor activities.
We will be  having a DJ for music this year and lots of good food.
More details to follow.
Thanks and see you all on saturday!
Julie Warrington
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!