[nfbwatlk] petition to allow medicare to pay forlow-visiondevices

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jul 13 05:37:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yikes!  That's even higher than mine! I wonder how they justify charging
that much. I know they go through a careful process to create the
prostheses, but still ...

I remember when my first prosthesis was $200. The second one, a few years
later, was $500. Then later, new ones were $1,000 per eye. Medicare always
paid for mine until now. I was on Medicare then, though and now I'm on a
Medicare Advantage plan. Advantage???
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ Name
Ephesians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end. Amen.
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com
Affordable laptops for people with disabilities, seniors, and those with low
incomes:
www.affordablelaptops.biz