[nfbwatlk] Change.org petition to secure Medicare coverage for low vision devices

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jul 12 05:50:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
Those devices are not medically necessary but functionally helpful.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ Name
Ephesians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com
Affordable laptops for people with disabilities, seniors, and those with low incomes:
www.affordablelaptops.biz