[nfbwatlk] Safe and Successful Travels

Thu Jan 23 14:51:27 UTC 2014

All the Best of Luck and mostly Skill to all those who are traveling to the Washington Seminar this year. I certainly will miss being there. Mike and Marci, good meeting with our Senators and Reps and their staff. Please let us know how they act or react (or not) to our issues this year. We can then follow up personally with their offices.

Dress warmly, as I understand the forcast is for cold. Funny thing, I've heard Washington, D.C. called many things, so this must mean it could be a cold day in .... well, never mind.

Be safe, and successful.

/s/

Bennett Prows