[nfbwatlk] snow report

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 15:42:34 UTC 2014

Thank you Less. This Sunday morning at my home outside Shelton we got like a
half inch, maybe of snow.The walkways are bare, but I didn't test them for
ice.

When I lived in Erie PA, I bought these rubber sandles with small cleets. I
could walk indoor or outdoors with them and feel perfectly safe. The cleets
were flat so no tareing up rugs or slipping on floors. Bought them from QVC,
but I gather you can buy them different places.

For those who don't know I have a bone disorder that makes it very dangerous
for me to fall (Osteogenesis Imperfecta). So to tell you I felt safe, I am
not kidding. I had to take my dog out through a parking lot, across an
alley, and I only slipped once but did not fall. My foot hit a rut wrong and
my foot jerked funny and slightly slid. So worth the minor investment for
these sandles or boots.

Lauren, I just sent your signature to a list that was talking about kitties,
smile.

Becky and the guy who needs a shave