[nfbwatlk] iPhone question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:18:58 UTC 2014

Hi all, I love my Apple keyboard, it works well, and keeping it in the box is key.  However, I just got my new Apex, and have paired it with my phone, and it is very cool! Being the braille junkie that I am, I love it.  I can turn the speech off and most of the time it works great. I did have some initial problems  getting it paired, and eventually had to ask for help, but now I use it most of the time.  of course, I use my Apex for storing files I especially want to save,  and can use all of its other features as well, so for me I have the best of both worlds. The iPhone is much more agile in connecting to the Internet, so I love using it but still getting the braille I love to read. Well, I need to get going, and get some stuff done. You know, those mundane things like doing laundry so we can have clean sheets. Lol.    Peace,    Debby

Sent from my iPhone