[nfbwatlk] How 'Bout them Hawks!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 16:31:17 UTC 2014

You are bad, snort, snort.

I have watched the Broncos all year. Who was that on TV last night playing,
well sort of playing the Sea Hawks? Were we that on, or were they that off.
I would say we were that on and feeling powerful. Still Paton made quite a
few wonderful throws. It was just our defense smothered the receivers.Then
two interceptions, wow, and two fumbles by the Broncos, wow.

There were quite a few that could have been Most Valuable Player. But wow
what an amazingly talented team our Sea Hawks are.

Becky just stunned still