[nfbwatlk] My Dad

William Freeman wfreeman at nwic.edu
Sun Dec 28 21:47:39 UTC 2014

Lauren,

I am sorry.

When I lost my Dad -- he was 71, I was 31 and a second year medical student, I felt like a little boy all over again.

All the best to you and your Mom -- with prayers.

Bill

William L. Freeman, MD, MPH, CIP
Program Director, Northwest Indian College Center for Health
Human Protections Administrator
Northwest Indian College    http://www.nwic.edu
Lummi Nation   http://www.lummi-nsn.gov
2522 Kwina Road