[nfbwatlk] wheelchairs at Seatac and a cane incident

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 16:39:19 UTC 2014

They bring a wheelchair because frankly I need one. Since I smashed my foot
walking is not practical for me even if I have a guide dog happily marching
alongside of the chair, or held by my husband. I had more than one helper
who did not make room for the dog, growl, I remind them.  Or they make quick
turns without telling the dog, growl.

A folding cane never gets taken away from you. You stow the cane in the
pocket in front of you, smile. Simple solution, true.

Becky and tough guy Jake