[nfbwatlk] drive in custodialism - The Nature of Independence

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 03:04:25 UTC 2014

Will, if I think a car's waiting for me, I usually wave them on.

I don't like it when they try to put me in a wheelchair at airports either.
There have been times when I've had to get quite firm.  I don't think I was
rude, but my refusal to use the wheelchair left no doubt in their minds
about my wishes.

Kaye