[nfbwatlk] New family

Sawyckyjkristina@yahoo.com sawyckyjkristina at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 03:35:32 UTC 2014

That describes my daughter to a tee. She can see but doesn't look. She falls all the time and gets hurt.

I don't have the knowledge to show her how to use her other senses. I am hoping the school for the blind moves quick at giving us help. The principal said we can get extra services since we are homeless. Since the public charter is so new, OPSI - state department of instruction is working on contracts...my daughter will get some services from the services of the blind-ms Janet.

You all really shed some light everyone about your experiences.   I really appreciate that. I will email the lady you all referenced.

Kristina