[nfbwatlk] At Large Chapter Meeting on Sunday Evening!!!

Thu Aug 21 21:33:58 UTC 2014

This Sunday is the fourth Sunday of the month. So, this Sunday, August 24, 2014 at 7:30 P.M., the National Federation of the Blind of Washington's "At Large Chapter" will hold a teleconference. All who are interested in making our at large chapter a bigger and better organization that will be an integral part of the National Federation of the Blind are encouraged to attend. We have decided that each fourth Sunday's meeting will be conducted by a different State Board Member. So, for the first time,  Mike Freeman will most likely be there as President, but not as chair of the meeting.  I will be the host of this meeting. Please help me to make this a success. As time goes on, we'll perhaps have some friendly competition among the board members as to who can bring out the most folks, so I'm really urging all you who don't now have a chapter in your area, but want to be a part of the NFB to show up on Sunday evening at 7:30.

The call in number is (712) 432-0140. The participant pass code is: 849246#. That last symbol is the pound or number sign. Don't forget to use it.

We'll be  talking about the upcoming State convention, the 75 days of action event, starting September 2, and other items as they are brought to the gathering. We're moving into the 75th year in the National Federation of the Blind, so let's move into a new era in Washington State as well. Let's make the at *large* chapter larger and larger, so it becomes the monster chapter.

Join me on Sunday night.

/s/

Bennett Prows