[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Video about blind people as successful parents

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Apr 26 02:33:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yes, it is a cool video. And I'm so glad it isn't me! Parenting days being
over is a good thing, though my Lynden was really not that difficult to
parent.
Thanks
Lauren

Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV) 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever
things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things
are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things.
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
curious about Thirty-One? New summer lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com