[nfbwatlk] Sno-King meeting on saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu Apr 17 15:08:05 UTC 2014

hello all,
Sorry  for the short notice.
The Sno-King  chapter meeting is coming up this Saturday.
We'll be at the Buzz Inn steakhouse, once again, in the Red Room at 9am.
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 353-9620
We will be talking about our upcoming  national convention.
Bring any fund raising ideas or topics of interest as well.
All friends and family are welcome!
Look forward to seeing you all.
Julie Warrington
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!