[nfbwatlk] Submitting the bookshare subscription payment form

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 13:21:32 UTC 2014

Maria, do you have a current membership? If so, you sign in using
your normal email and password.  Then it leads you to a place
that says that your membership has expired.  Then you enter your
credit card info, I think, and hit submit.  If you don't have an
account, there's a place where you can sign on creating an
account, and then you just hit the SUBMIT link, it's not a send
mail link.  I hope this helps.    Peace,    Debby