[nfbwatlk] surgery tomorrow

Fredrick Hardyway fredhardyway at live.com
Wed Apr 9 15:21:20 UTC 2014

Good luck, I will be praying for you!
Fred Hardyway

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:49 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Subject: [nfbwatlk] surgery tomorrow

Hi,

I am having abdominal surgery tomorrow. Hopefully the repairs will stop the
intermittent blockages I have been experiencing for the last 2 years and 5
months. Anyone into prayer or positive vibes or whatever would be
appreciated. I saw the surgeon today and he is able to work me in tomorrow.
I will probably come home later tomorrow or on Thursday.

Thanks

Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer

curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:

www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com

Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:

www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com

Cat lovers, please visit me at:

www.catlines.com