[nfbwatlk] Calling Northern Washingtonians and Canadians!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:40:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know a girl who is traveling from Bellingham to our convention and
who is interested in connecting with other people coming the same
direction to Everett.

She is planning to take the train, but any carpools looking for
additional passengers that can stop in Bellingham would be welcome!
However, if you are taking the train, or just coming from that area,
she would love to connect as well.

If you or someone you know fits this category, please contact me so I
can get you or that person connected to her!

Thanks!

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com