[nfbwatlk] FW: Confirmed Team Name and Pledge

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 28 23:46:19 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Posner, Ilana [mailto:IPosner at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 5:10 AM
To: State President, Washington
Subject: Confirmed Team Name and Pledge

Mr. Freeman,

Per our conversation yesterday, I am re-sending the information for your
thermometer. Please see below. Washington's team name is NFBWA, with a
confirmed pledge commitment of $500. The link to your fundraising
thermometer is
https://app.mobilecause.com/public/campaigns_keywords/8204/graph. Please let
me know if you have any trouble viewing this information.

Please share the above link with your network via e-mail, Twitter, and/or
Facebook to encourage support of your efforts. When the link is clicked, a
person will see a call to action saying ""To contribute to our team's goal:
text NFBWA, the amount you want to donate, and your name to 41444." This in
turn directs an individual to text a donation in support of your team just
as you may do during an event.

You may view your fundraising link and other affiliate's links on our new
Events and Fundraising Web page at
https://nfb.org/2013-events-and-fundraising. Please inform your other team
members of this as well.

When you have more solidified information about your Meet the Blind Month
events, I look forward to hearing about them so that I may include them on
the Meet the Blind Month homepage!

I hope this information makes sense. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you for all you do,

Ilana Posner
Outreach Programs Coordinator
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone:(410) 659-9314 ext. 2283
Email:iposner at nfb.org
Web: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please call 1-855-659-9314<tel:1-855-659-9314>