[nfbwatlk] Logistics of paying for state convention

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 03:22:15 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, wish I had lots of money cuz there are so many worthy
causes to donate to, NFB, NFBW, CCB, to name a few.  You need to
recruit that guy Bernie to NFB.  You do it so well.  (Big grin).
He's a little over the top sometimes, but at least he isn't
stuffy like some of the WCB folks are.  No names mentioned, of
course.

As for online stuff, it will be great when it can happen, but I
know it may take awhile.  I have a suggestion too, and I don't
even know if this is possible.  Could we ask for funding from the
Imagination Fund to get some help with membership and growth and
chapter organization? Maybe if we could, we could see if we could
get Jessica Beecham from Colorado to help.  She's awesome, and I
know we'd have to work something out with her boss Scott LaBarre,
but I think she could help us.  Just a thought.  Maybe it's not
even a very good one, just thought I'd throw it out to you.
Peace,    Debby